When analyzing the pattern of citation for a particular author, article, journal or institution, it is critical to use the Cited Reference Search.
To find the citation counts to your own articles:
- Select Cited Reference Search
- Enter your name in the format indicated & click on search
- The resulting list of matching publications includes the total number of citing articles for each publication
- To create a detailed citation report, select all appropriate articles & click Finish Search
- The result will be a list of all papers in the database that have cited the selected publications
- For additional information, click Create Citation Report in the upper right of the screen