US Census images and indexes from 1790-1940.
More than 10 billion records in more than 8,000 databases. Content categories include: birth, marriage and death records; census records; immigration and travel; military; schools, directories and church histories; tax, criminal, land and wills; references, dictionaries and almanacs; stories and publications; and photos and maps. The databases also include World War I and World War II draft cards, obituaries from Newspapers.com dating back to the 1800s, Social Security Death Index, U.S. Federal Census, federal slave narratives and more. Ancestry Library Edition also allows researchers to search by geographic location.
- U.S. Federal Census images and indexes from 1790 to 1940
- Map Center containing more than 1,000 historical maps
- American Genealogical Biographical Index (over 200 volumes)
- Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage (over 150 volumes)
- The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1630
- Social Security Death Index (updated monthly)
- WWI Draft Registration Cards
- Federal Slave Narratives
- Civil War collection